Market Share – It’s no secret that Android commands more than 80% of the global market share, and is stability in climbing the ladder at 1 - 2% a year. Logic dictates that Android app development is necessary for any business vying to improve customer reach.

Better Audience Access – Again, it’s no secret that Apple phones are expensive and (generally) cater to higher income customers. This gives the enterprise Android app development a whole new field of opportunities for customers and business partners.

Easy UI Customization – Business apps developed and deployed by us offer easy customisation and feature inbuilt enterprise administration back-end and dashboards. Moreover, the overall UI of Android apps allows a lot of customisation options (apps, widgets and all).

Quick Enterprise App Customisation – We has automated the Android application development process. While 90% of the process is automated, the remaining 10% needs customisation at a business-level to tailor-make the app. This is where Android mobile app development by android app developers comes to play, customising the app in 6-8 weeks.

Views: 18

Comment by Steven Mathews on October 10, 2018 at 9:10am

Every platform provide its own advantages and disadvantages.

Comment by Moses Lynch on October 11, 2018 at 4:11am

I agree! I also start with Android application. My startup is online trading platform. I worked with Raizlabs software developing company for it creation. Their engineers have big experience in this industry and can develop any type of web or mobile app.

Comment

You need to be a member of Small Business Bonfire to add comments!

Join Small Business Bonfire

About the Small Business Bonfire

The Small Business Bonfire is a social, educational and collaborative community founded in 2011 for entrepreneurs that provides actionable tips and tools through a small business blog, a weekly newsletter and a free online community.

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Members

© 2018   Created by Alyssa Gregory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service