Every headphone cannot be used while playing sports. For instance, if a headset does not have proper color protection, it is not very suitable for playing sports. Similarly, if the headset does not have a stable grip and is heavy, it cannot be used when you are exercising, running or playing any sport. Some of the best sports headphones of all time are listed below.
1. Bose Soundsport wireless
Listening to music while exercising gives you the extra push to go one step ahead. However, this depends a lot on the standard of earphones being used. The Bose Soundsport wireless headphones undoubtedly meet the tough rigorous requirements that a quality sports headset needs to meet. The grip of these earphones is simply outstanding. Whether you are lifting weights or running at full pace, these earphones would not come off.
- The rubber seal of Bose Soundsport wireless earphones fits perfectly in ear according to the ear size of the user. This helps in retaining the grip even when the user moves physically or bends his body muscles.
- Exercising requires hard work and continuous monitoring if you are serious about getting your body in shape. In other words, you need to keep a check on your performance on daily basis. These earphones come with a heart rate sensor that helps in keeping a check on your performance. If are aiming at improving your physical fitness in a major way, these earphones would suit you.
- Working out with corded headphones can prove to be a nightmare. As these earphones are wireless, you do not need to keep your smartphone or tablet close to you. You can stream your favorite music on either of these devices and keep them at a distance while fully concentrating on your workout sessions.
- Shedding off the extra weight depends on how much your body sweats. However, if you are using a hearing device that does not provide sweat protection, the body would lose color in quick time. With this Bose wireless headset, you do not need to be apprehensive about loss of color in any manner. This headset comes with nano coating that protects the color from moisture, sweat and water.
2. Jabra Elite Sports
- The battery life of a pair of earphones is highly important particularly if it has to be used while playing sports or going through a workout session. The Jabra Elite sport is counted among the best sports headphones of all time mainly because of the battery talk time that it has. When you have charged these earphones fully, you can use it for duration of 4.5 hours but this is not all. The Jabra Elite Sports has a charging case which can be used to charge it when you do not have charger with you. This case increases the battery power by 9 hours and the user gets a total battery talk time of 13.5 hours. Thus, even if you work out for 3 to 4 hours every day, you can use these earphones for more almost days without any recharging.
- The fit of these earphones is completely dependable as they do not come off whether you are flexing your muscles, playing a game of tennis or running on the track. This is a big advantage for the users as they do not need to keep a check on whether the earphones are coming off or not. The Jabra Elite Sports has soft and highly comfortable rubber gel tips that fit properly and do not come off until the user wants it to. You can wear these earphones even if you want to run on the treadmill for hours and hours without feeling tired or facing any kind of irritation.
- At times, you would not want to be disturbed while playing your favorite sports. Similarly, in other cases, you may want to keep a check on the surrounding around you. These earphones have a “hear through” option that can be activated in accordance with user needs. If you want to listen to the people around you, you can activate it. Similarly, if you do not wish to be disturbed while exercising, the “hear through” option should not be activated.
- There is no point in exercising if you are not on the correct track and the desired results are not being produced. You can get the best fitness results only when you keep a check on how you are performing. The Jabra Elite Sports has a heart monitor that helps the user in measuring his performance.
- To concentrate on a workout session without any disturbance, it is always good to have a headset that comes with good battery life. In this way, you would be able to exercise and enjoy your favorite music without fearing that the headset would turn off. This hearing device does not need to be connected to the charger for lengthy hours. The battery lasts for a continuous span of 8 hours after the device is fully charged and you do not need to carry your charger along with you when you are going to the gym.
- Even when the Beats X is completely out of power, it does not require long hours to be recharged. When the battery is completely consumed, you would get a listening time of 2 hours only after charging it for 5 minutes.
- Comfort level makes a lot of difference when you need to wear earphones while exercising. Hearing devices that are not comfortable may irritate the user and also result in lapse of concentration when he is exercising. Beats X is highly comfortable and fits into the ear properly. In other words, whether you are running on the treadmill or on the jogging track, you can be sure that these earphones would not drop off.
- While exercising or playing sports, you may have to take calls while listening to your favorite playlist. This switching becomes quite easy when you are using the Beat X earphones as they have an easy to use set of controls. As a user, you do not have to search for controls when you have to switch between incoming calls and music files.
4. Plantronics Backbeat Fit
Buying a Plantronics hearing device simply means getting amazing sound quality and comfort levels. If you are seeking a high quality sports hearing device, the Plantronics backbeat fit is one option which should be seriously considered.
- A headset loses its color in a quick manner if it is exposed to sweat and does not have a proper color protection coating. If you are using the Plantronics backbeat fit, you can expect the color to last for a long time even if it is exposed to sweat or moisture. The backbeat fit has nano coating that protects the color against sweat and keeps the color in good shape.
- If you are someone who is serious about getting his body in shape, you would not want to be disturbed due to a low running hearing device battery. This does happen when the headset does not have a good battery life. If you are using the Backbeat fit, you can use it continuously for 8 hours without even charging it for a minute. Along with that, you do not need to shift your concentration from an important workout session to check whether you have enough battery power left or not. The backbeat fit has a voice alert system through which the user knows when he is running out of battery power and does not have to keep a continuous check.
- There is no need to keep your smartphone close to you while working out. The backbeat fit provides you with a wireless range of 33ft with the help of which you can move around comfortably while taking a call or listening to an audio file. This proves to be a helpful option when the user has to communicate while working out.
- It is always good to keep a check on how your workout sessions are coming through. The backbeat fit comes with an app that helps in monitoring your performance and improving it. This application has an audio coaching option that helps you in improving your performance every day.
- Quality sound helps you in enjoying every bit of your workout session. Similarly, when you are using a pair of earphones that produce substandard sound, the whole session gets converted into an irritating experience. Like all other hearing devices by Plantronics, the backbeat fit offers an impressive standard of sound quality to the user. Whether you are talking to someone or listening to your favorite daily podcast, the standard of clarity would be exceptional. At times, users need to receive an important call while working out. This is where the level of clarity makes a lot of difference. The backbeat fit is simply exceptional when it comes to call clarity. The backbeat fit is one of the most comfortable hearing devices that is meant for serious sports lovers.